Nationwide Fingerprint Collection Network
Available for FBI Authorized Recipients
Coming Soon! FBI Electronic Departmental Orders (eDO)
We have a convenient location near you!
Industries served include Federal Agencies (DSS-SWFT, FINRA, CMS), the banking industry, and public housing.
Coming Soon: Service for private individuals including FBI Electronic Departmental Orders (eDO).
Access to the Nationwide Fingerprint Collection Network requires:
- Account system set-up
- High availability IT network configuration and integration
- Applicant pre-registration through applicant tracking system
Benefits for Accounts using the Collection Network include:
- Same Day Service
- Walk-in Service, No Appointment Necessary
- Secure, reliable data transmission
800+ Convenient Enrollment Locations
- All 50 states, plus Washington DC
- 736 cities across the United States
- 324 metropolitan statistical areas where 75% of the American population lives
- Safe, secure and professional environment
Real time fingerprint submission and fast results
- Complies with all FBI outsourcing standards
- Equipment is FBI Appendix-F certified
- Results are sent directly to Authorized Recipients and applicants for Departmental Orders
Collection kiosks are an easy experience for your applicants
Using a fingerprint collection kiosk is as simple as...
- Bring 2 valid forms of identification including a valid government issued photo ID
- Scan the QR code sent to you by Accurate Biometrics at the kiosk
- Wait momentarily for identity verification
- Fingerprints will be captured by trained technicians
For more information, contact:
Director of Government Sales and Partnerships