FINRA Nationwide Fingerprint Collection Network
Available for all FINRA Central Registration Depositories (CRDs) for Electronic Fingerprint
Our FINRA Nationwide Fingerprint Collection Network can be used by all authorized brokers-dealers,
whether individual, small firm, or large brokerage institution. It is the fastest and most
convenient way for FINRA brokers-dealers to ensure compliance with FINRA fingerprinting
requirements. We offer expert solutions for FINRA Brokers-Dealers, backed by our 20 years of
expertise serving the needs of government, corporations and individuals.
Benefits for Accounts using the Collection Network include:
- SAME DAY SERVICE
- WALK-IN SERVICE
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY
(Save up to $25 over manual ink card processing through FINRA)
- No Account Setup Needed
- Secure, reliable data transmission
- Real time submission to FINRA
- Experienced financial fingerprint resource provider
Hundreds of Convenient Enrollment Locations
- All 50 states, plus Washington DC
- Conveniently located in The UPS Store® locations across the United States, with more being added
- 324 metropolitan statistical areas where 75% of the American population lives
- Safe, secure and professional environment
Collection kiosks are easy to use
Using a fingerprint collection kiosk is as simple as...
- Bring 2 valid forms of identification including a valid government issued photo ID
- Scan the QR code sent to you by Accurate Biometrics at the kiosk
- Wait momentarily for identity verification
- A trained technician will assist you in capturing your fingerprints
- Fingerprints are submitted "real time" to FINRA for processing
If your financial organization would like to set up an account, scroll
down for information and contact details.
Easy Onboarding Steps for all FINRA applicants
Register Online - Find a convenient location and register online
at our Applicant Portal.
Choose a Location – over 700 locations in our network.
Fill in the online form with your personal information and choose the FINRA Firm CRD
number that you’d like your fingerprints to be associated with.
Payment – We tokenize and encrypt your credit card information for the most secure
e-commerce experience. Note: If your firm as an account setup with Accurate
Biometrics, you will receive from them a unique customer code can be used to bypass
the payment screen.
Receipt confirmation includes QR code. (You will receive an email with receipt and
QR code. You can also print your receipt if you want.) Bring this with you to the
fingerprint location chosen above. Bring 2 valid forms of identification*,
government issued photo ID.
Scan the QR code to verify your enrollment information.
Fingerprints are captured with assistance from a site technician.
Fingerprints are submitted real time to FINRA for processing.
Notification is sent via email to confirm the submission of prints to FINRA.
NOTE: It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify that the registration
is correct. We
are not responsible for transactions completed with inaccurate personal
Please bring your receipt to complete the process by visiting one of our Collection Network sites for fingerprinting.
Note: Refunds before fingerprinting are subject to a $25.00 reprocessing fee. Refunds are not granted after fingerprinting occurs.
*What are valid forms of identification for an FBI background check?
A current government-issued ID such as a state driver’s license or ID card, or a U.S. Passport
commonly used as a primary ID. Examples of acceptable secondary IDs are a government issued
marriage certificate, a Social Security card, a current school ID with photograph, a Certificate
Citizenship (N-560) or a Certificate of Naturalization (N-550). For more examples, please visit our FAQ page
To Create an Account for Your Firm
With an account, you will be provided with a User Agreement that:
- Guarantees our services
- “Locks in the Price” and defines what is included in the price
- Describes the scope of services provided
- Offers convenient payment options