Easy, simple steps to get started using the Accurate Biometrics Collection Network:
Step 1: Account Setup
- Contact the Accurate Biometrics Key Account Management Team at 773-685-5692 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account for your Firm. Please have your Firm’s CRD number ready in order to expedite the account set up process.
- Once your account is established with Accurate Biometrics, you will be provided with your Firm’s custom EFS Authorization Form.
- Your Firm’s fingerprint applicants will need to complete this form and give it to Accurate Biometrics when coming into an Accurate Biometrics location for submitting fingerprints electronically, or mailing in the FBI FD-258 fingerprint cards. (See Step 2 for more details on fingerprint submission.)
- We offer comprehensive technical support to integrate with your HR System using our API.
Step 2: Choose the submission method of the fingerprints
You have three options for getting your fingerprints taken and submitting them to Accurate Biometrics for processing:
EFS Electronic Submission: Service at Accurate Biometrics Locations
- Walk-in service at Accurate Biometrics locations (no appointments or pre-registration required) Click here for real time list of locations and times. Fingerprints will be taken via live scan, processed, and then transmitted to FINRA.
- Submit your FINRA EFS fingerprints electronically to Accurate Biometrics at your workplace using certified live scan equipment purchased or leased from Accurate Biometrics. Click here for information on purchasing or leasing live scan equipment.
- Note: At this time, direct FINRA transmission is not available at Accurate Biometrics locations in the states of Colorado and Maryland. Applicants in Colorado and Maryland must obtain ink-rolled fingerprints on FBI FD-258 cards to mail to Accurate Biometrics for processing.
EFS Electronic Submission: Enroll in Nationwide Collection Network
COMING SOON: Access to our Nationwide Collection Network, based on high availability integration, and configuration, such as Applicant Programming Interface (API).
For details of any of these options, contact:
Director of Government Sales and Partnerships
Need more information regarding services from Accurate Biometrics?
Manual Submission (Ink Card Processing)
- Obtain a fingerprinting authorization form from your company. Your firm will also let you know if your service is prepaid, or the amount of payment you will need to include with your submission.
Download the FBI FD-258 card form by clicking this link. It is acceptable to print the FBI form (FD-258) on standard white printer/copy paper. You may get fingerprinted at a local law enforcement agency, or one of these recommended locations:
http://cmsfingerprinting.com/location_search.php Two sets of ink cards are recommended, but not required.
– Individuals may NOT fingerprint themselves; fingerprints MUST have fingerprints taken and placed on the FBI (FD-258) card or printed form, using ink and roll, or obtain an electronically produced ink card from any authorized fingerprint provider (local law enforcement agency or licensed fingerprint vendor).
Please fill out the mandatory fields on the FD-258 card/form:
- SIGNATURE OF PERSON FINGERPRINTED
- RESIDENCE OF PERSON FINGERPRINTED
- SIGNATURE OF OFFICIAL TAKING FINGERPRINTS
- EMPLOYER AND ADDRESS
- REASON FINGERPRINTED (should say FINRA)
- PLACE OF BIRTH
- DATE OF BIRTH
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
– A key to the correct code to use for sex, eye color and hair color can be found here. The “Reason Fingerprinted” on the card should specify FINRA. Do not sign the card before fingerprinting. Both you and the fingerprinting agent will sign the card at the time of the fingerprinting.
– Include rolled impressions of all 10 fingerprints and impressions of all 10 fingerprints taken simultaneously (these are sometimes referred to as plain or flat impressions). We ask that you do not bend or fold the ink cards or fingerprint forms when mailing them to Accurate Biometrics. Also, photocopies of original ink cards are not acceptable.
Mail in the printed FBI FD-258 forms or ink cards, along with your Firm’s EFS Fingerprint Authorization Form and payment (if applicable). Click here if you need a credit card payment form.
Accurate Biometrics - FINRA
500 Park Blvd, Suite 1260
Itasca, IL 60143
Step 3: Fingerprints are Transmitted to FINRA
- Fingerprint cards or electronic submissions are received by Accurate Biometrics for EFS processing and transmission to FINRA.
- Results are posted on the FINRA-CRD (Central Registration Depository) within 48 hours. Authorized users may log into FINRA’s Web CRD to view the results.
For questions or more information, contact our Key Account Management Team at 773-685-5692 or e-mail email@example.com.
What makes us an ideal servicer?
- Accurate Biometrics is a FINRA EFS Certified Fingerprint Vendor and a direct channeler to the FBI who can assist with bank fingerprint processing.
- Accurate Biometrics has achieved an above industry average FBI fingerprint acceptance rate of 99% on our prints.
- No appointment necessary. Don’t worry about signing on to a portal, creating accounts, or aligning your schedule with ours. Our location accepts walk-ins so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of setting up an appointment.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.” Since our company has consistently exhibited both integrity and performance, you can trust us to do that for you as well.
- Service guarantee: This is one way that we keep our standards and expectations high to their clients. You can be sure that we will do what it takes to make sure the service is right.