ILLINOIS UCIA NAME-BASED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
EASY ONLINE REGISTRATION
Individual or employers may request an Illinois Uniform Conviction Information Act (UCIA) name-based background check, which provides an opportunity to obtain criminal history information on file with the Illinois State Police. It’s fast, easy and secure. Results are delivered between 24-48 hours after processing and are emailed directly to you from our customer support team.
Apply online for your Illinois Name-Based Criminal Record Check
Click the button below to request an Illinois UCIA Name-Based Check online.
UCIA Name-Based Check Online
- Price: The cost of the name check is $30.00. Payment is required at the time of the request to initiate the record check. All transactions are final and non-refundable.
- The name check results will be delivered to the email address provided in the application.
- A name-based criminal records check is a request that is based on personal identifiers. Such requests will result in a search of the Illinois State Police (ISP) criminal history record files to produce a subject record which matches identifiers used in the search (e.g., name, sex, race, and date of birth).
- A name inquiry has the potential of producing multiple “hits”. This means that the data provided may match more than one subject. A fingerprints-based check may be required to obtain correct criminal record data.
- Please note that it is not uncommon for an individual to use an alias name or incorrect date of birth. If a name-based check is submitted with personal identifiers that do not match the personal identifiers in the ISP criminal history database, the correct information may not be returned. To avoid inaccuracies, an applicant may want to consider a fingerprint-based search of the ISP's criminal history record files.
Why might I want to request an Illinois Name Check?
- For Self/Personal Review or Third Party Dissemination
- For Housing or Rental Applicants
- For Private Household Contractors or Childcare Providers
- For Pre-Employment Purposes and Volunteers
Companies or agencies who are interested in learning more about Illinois State Police UCIA Name Checks for their organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 708-887-9258.
Why choose Accurate Biometrics to process your Illinois UCIA Name-Based Check Request?
- 20 years of experience.
- Illinois’ largest and most trusted fingerprint service.
- Our service is guaranteed.
- Convenient online application, no appointment needed.
- We will transmit your request to ISP the same day.
- Dedicated staff.
- Data security and technology standards compliant with FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) standards.
Let us help you navigate the background check process. For additional assistance, please call our customer service department at 866-361-9944 or email at email@example.com.