Security Guards and PERC Cards
Accurate Biometrics is a licensed fingerprint vendor providing access to State and FBI
fingerprint-based background checks for applicants applying for a Security Guard License or
Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) in Illinois through the Illinois Department of Financial
and Professional Regulations (IDFPR).
Accurate Biometrics is the preferred fingerprint vendor of the Illinois
Association (ISPA). We have been chosen to fingerprint over 10,000 security guards since
because of our experience and excellent customer service.
For more information about our services, or to set up an account for applicant fingerprinting, please
contact our Account Management Team at 773-685-5832 to learn how to obtain an ORI and set up an
account. Once an account is established, Accurate Biometrics will provide a customized
fingerprinting form for your company that the applicants will need to bring for fingerprinting.
Accurate Biometrics is a trusted live scan fingerprint provider with nearly 20 years of experience.
We offer fast, convenient walk-in service at over 40 locations in Illinois. Let us help you navigate
the background check process. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Your fingerprint based background check response will automatically be sent from the Illinois
State Police to the IDFPR. At no time will Accurate Biometrics receive the criminal history
a link to look
up IDFPR PERC licenses, click here.
To get fingerprinting for security guards or PERC cards, follow the
simple steps below:
Fill out Form:
- Obtain a Fingerprint Authorization Form from the link provided here. It
also available at all fingerprint locations and can be completed onsite.
- Complete the form with your personal information.
- Find the closest Accurate Biometrics fingerprint location and its hours of
operation by clicking here. No appointments
necessary at any of our sites!
- What to Bring: Bring the completed form, a valid, government issued, picture ID
(such as a driver's license, State ID or passport). A receipt will be provided
after fingerprinting that includes the name, date and Transaction Control Number
- Accurate Biometrics will capture your fingerprints and transmit the fingerprint
record, by the next day to the Illinois State Police. A fingerprint services
receipt including the name, date and the Transaction Control Number (TCN) will
be provided to the applicant at the completion of the fingerprint capture
process. The TCN is used for tracking your transaction. Please retain this
receipt that includes your TCN number in case there are any follow up questions
regarding your fingerprint submission.
- Your results will be sent to the requesting agency. At no time will Accurate
Biometrics receive the criminal history response.
*Price: $65.00. We do not accept cash or personal checks. All Major credit cards and
money orders are accepted. Click here to view complete
list of payment terms.*
The cost of fingerprinting may also be charged to your agency/organization; charge
terms must be set up in advance.
Special user agreement pricing available. Please contact our Account Management
Team at 773-685-5832 or email@example.com to get details on saving
money for your agency or organization.
Find a Location
Obtain a FBI fingerprint card from the Illinois Department of Financial and
Professional Regulations (IDFPR) or use the link provided here to download a pdf
of the FBI form. It is acceptable to print the FBI form (FD-258) on standard
white printer/copy paper.
Have fingerprints taken and placed on FBI (FD-258) card or printed form, using
ink and roll, or obtain an electronically produced ink card from any authorized
fingerprint provider (local law enforcement agency or licensed fingerprint
- The card must be filled out completely at the time of fingerprinting.
- Required information includes: full name, date of birth, home address,
sex, height, weight, hair color, eye color, place of birth, reason
fingerprinted, social security number, signature of official taking the
prints, signature of person fingerprinted, date. A key to the correct
code to use for sex, eye color and hair color can be found here.
- ”Reason Fingerprinted” on the card should specify “PERC card”.
- Do not sign the card before fingerprinting! Both you and the
fingerprinting agent will sign the card at the time of the
- For questions, please call customer service at 866-361-9944 email us at
- Download an Identity Verification
Certifying Statement and have the authorized fingerprint provider
complete section 2 of the Identity Verification Certifying Statement as required
by the Illinois State Police.
- Download and fill out the Out-of-State Fingerprinting
Form. You must include your phone number or email address in the event
we need to contact you regarding your fingerprint card. If you include your
email address, you will receive a receipt indicating the Transaction Control
Number (TCN) for your submission.
Send the completed Out-of-State form, the Identity Verification Certifying
Statement, the fingerprint card and payment of $65 (price includes ALL
collection fees, State fees—if applicable, and any local taxes, if applicable)
by one of the following methods:
- Money order or company check (NO PERSONAL CHECKS) payable to Accurate
Biometrics. Be sure to include the full name of the applicant on the
money order or company check.
- For credit card payments, print the Credit
Card Payment Form and include it in your mailing.
- Be sure to include the expiration date and three digit security code of
the credit card that you are using.
Check to be sure to include the following items when mailing your fingerprint
card for processing:
- Completed FBI format fingerprint card.
- Completed Out-of-State Fingerprinting Form
- Completed Identity Verification Certifying Statement
- Payment-Money Order, Company Check or Credit Card Payment Form (NO
Accurate Biometrics – PERC Cards
500 Park Blvd, Suite 1260
Itasca, IL 60143
Sample FBI FD-258 fingerprint form. Download
here if you need a copy.
Why choose Accurate Biometrics to take your fingerprints?
- Nearly 20 years of live scan fingerprinting experience.
- Illinois’ largest and most trusted fingerprint service.
- We have a less than 1% fingerprint rejection rate, based on 2% ISP standard.
- We have convenient locations across the state.
- We will transmit your fingerprints to ISP the same day.
- Dedicated back office staff to serve applicants regarding all aspects of the fingerprint
- Data security and technology standards compliant with FBI Criminal Justice Information Services
For additional assistance, please call our customer service department at 866-361-9944 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.