OUT-OF-STATE FINGERPRINT CARD PROCESSING FOR ILLINOIS REQUIREMENTS
Do you live outside of Illinois and need to be fingerprinted for an Illinois professional license or legislative requirement?
Not a problem! We can process your fingerprints for all Illinois professional requirements including nurse, physician, private security, PERC card, cannabis and more.
To get fingerprinting for Illinois requirements, follow the simple steps below:
Download Out-of-State Forms Packet
Download and print out the forms in the packet above. Detailed instructions for filling out the Out-of-State Fingerprint Application forms are included in the forms packet. Here is an overview of the application steps:
- Print out two copies of the standard FBI FD-258 fingerprint card form. It is acceptable to print the FBI FD-258 form on standard white printer/copy paper.
International Applicant Note: International applicants must also use the standard FBI FD-258 fingerprint card form; do not submit fingerprints on non-FBI fingerprint card forms.
- Have two sets of fingerprints taken and placed on the FBI FD-258 card or printed form, using the ink and roll process. “Reason fingerprinted” on the card should specify which license (nursing, PERC, etc…). For questions, please call 866-361-9944 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Note: We will also accept fingerprint cards created by printing on to the cards from an electronic capture by an authorized fingerprint provider such as a local law enforcement agency or licensed fingerprint contractor.
- The applicant only fills out Section 1 of the Identity Verification Certifying Statement (OOS-FP). Section 2 is filled out by the law enforcement or fingerprinting agent at the time of fingerprinting. The TCN field in this section will remain blank (to be completed by the livescan vendor). Section 3 is completed by the Accurate Biometrics technician.
- Fill out the Out-of-State Fingerprinting Form. You must include your phone number or email address in the event we need to contact you regarding your fingerprint card.
- The standard client fee is $67, please complete the payment form included in the download packet. Clients with a customer service agreement, please submit the form supplied by our Customer Support Team with pricing details and your payment or contact us for further information.* This price includes State and FBI processing fees.
Credit card payment is preferred. We do not accept cash or personal checks. All major credit cards and money orders are accepted. Click here to view the complete list of payment terms.
*Our toll free Customer Service phone number is 866-361-9944 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check to be sure to include the following items when mailing your fingerprint card for processing:
- Completed FBI FD-258 format fingerprint cards
- Completed Out-of-State Fingerprinting Form
- Completed Identity Verification Certifying Statement (OOS-FP)
- Payment-Money Order, Company Check or Credit Card Payment Form (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS)
- Mail To:
- Accurate Biometrics – Illinois Licensing
500 Park Blvd, Suite 1260
Itasca, IL 60143
For Status On Your Illinois State Police Fingerprint Background Check
For all applicants under the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation: If you do not receive a fingerprint receipt from Accurate Biometrics via email within 2 weeks of mailing your completed fingerprint processing packet, please call our customer service department toll free at 866-361-9944 or send us an email at email@example.com
If we verify that your prints have been processed and your Requesting Agency has not received a response from the Illinois State Police (ISP), you will need to contact the ISP for an update. You must have the Transaction Control Number from your receipt
The ISP prefers an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org; to contact the ISP by phone call 815-740-5160, then select option #2.
- We will process your fingerprint card, convert it to a digital format, and send it electronically to the Illinois State Police and FBI for the background check. The results will be forwarded directly from the ISP to the designated Illinois Requestor Agency.
- Do not send any part of your licensing application to Accurate Biometrics. Licensing applications must be sent to the Requesting Agency that issues the license.
- Fingerprints are submitted real-time on the day the fingerprints by mail are received. Once fingerprints have been submitted NO REFUND REQUESTS CAN BE GRANTED.
- Your fingerprint card and accompanying forms will be shredded after we have confirmed successful processing by the ISP and receipt of the results by your Requesting Agency.
- Accurate Biometrics complies with all State and FBI guidelines for the use and storage of biometric and biographic information.
Out-of-State Applicants can apply for the following Illinois licensing purposes and more:
Licensed under the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Nurses - RPN, LPN, LMA
- Physicians - PHY, PLE
- Chiropractors - CHI, CLE
- Security Guards (PERC Card) - SEC
- Humane Euthanasia - HEA
- Bank Charter or Pawn Broker - BCA
- Massage Therapist - MTH
- Mental Health Applicant - MHA
- Live Scan Fingerprint Vendor - LFV
- Locksmith - LOC
- Private Alarm Contractor - PAC
- Private Detective - PSA
- Private Security Contractor - PSC
- Real Estate Appraiser - GRA, RRA, ARA
- Medical Cannabis Cultivators (CCA), Dispensers (CDA)
- Adult Use Cannabis Cultivators (ACC), Dispensers (DOA), Craft Growers (ACG), Infusers (ACI), Transporters (ACT)
Licensed under the Illinois Department of Insurance
- Public Insurance Adjuster - PAL
Licensed under the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State
- Vehicle Dealer License - VDS
- Drivers Training Instructor - DTI
Why choose Accurate Biometrics to process your fingerprints for Illinois Licensing?
- 20 years of live scan fingerprinting and cardscan experience.
- Illinois' largest and most trusted fingerprint service.
- Licensed Fingerprint Vendor, # 262.000016
- Our service is guaranteed
- We have a less than 1% fingerprint rejection rate, based on 2% ISP standard.
- We will transmit your fingerprints to ISP the same day they are processed.
- Dedicated staff to guide applicants regarding all aspects of the fingerprint process.
- Data security and technology standards compliant with FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) standards.
Thank you for your business.
For additional assistance, please call our customer service department at 866-361-9944 or email at email@example.com.