Out-of-State Fingerprint Card Processing
Do you live outside of Illinois and need to be fingerprinted for an Illinois license?
Not a problem! We can process your fingerprints for the following Illinois licensing reasons and more:
- Nursing - for RN and LPN
- Physician or Chiropractor
- PERC Card
- Humane Euthanasia
- Vehicle dealer license with the SOS
- Driver Instructor with SOS
- Public Insurance Adjuster
- Pawn Broker
- Massage Therapist
- Live Scan Fingerprint Vendor
- Private Alarm Contractor
- Private Detective
- Private Security Contractor
APPLICANT FINGERPRINT REQUIREMENTS
- Obtain a fingerprint card from the state agency that is requiring you to be fingerprinted or use the link provided here to download a pdf of the FBI form.
International Applicant Note: International applicants must use a standard FBI card (FD-258); do not submit fingerprints on non-FBI fingerprint card forms.
Note: For convenience, all the forms can be downloaded in one packet here. If the fingerprinting purpose is not listed on the Out-of-State Fingerprinting Form, select "Other" and fill in the fingerprinting purpose.
- Please be fingerprinted using ink by any authorized fingerprint provider (local law enforcement agency or licensed fingerprint vendor).
- Download an Identity Verification Certifying Statement and have the authorized fingerprint provider complete section 2 of the Identity Verification Certifying Statement as required by the Illinois State Police. The Identity Verification Certifying Statement must be completed at the time of fingerprinting.
- The card must be filled out completely at the time of fingerprinting. See the instruction sheet in the FBI FD-258 form pdf.
Required information includes: full name, date of birth, home address, sex, height, weight, hair color, eye color, place of birth, reason fingerprinted, social security number, signature of official taking the prints, signature of person fingerprinted, date.
- ‘Reason fingerprinted’ on the card should specify which license (nursing, PERC, etc…). For questions, please call 773-685-5699 or 1-866-361-9944.
- Include payment of $65 by money order made out to Accurate Biometrics. Please include the full name of applicant on the money order. If you would like to pay by credit card, please print the following form and include it in your package Credit Card Payment Form. Don’t forget to include the expiration date and three digit security code of the credit card that you are using.
- On a cover letter, you must include your phone number in the event we need to contact you regarding your fingerprint card. You may include your email address if you would like to receive a computer-generated receipt indicating the tracking number for your submission.
- Send Card, Payment, Identity Verification Certifying Statement, and contact information to:
Accurate Biometrics - Illinois Licensing
500 Park Blvd, Suite 1260
Itasca, IL 60143
- We will process your card, convert it to a digital format and send it electronically to the Illinois State Police, and FBI when applicable, for the background check. The results will be forwarded directly from the ISP to the requesting agency.
- Do Not send any part of your licensing application to Accurate Biometrics. Licensing Applications must be sent to the state agency that issues the license.
- Your Fingerprint card will be shredded after we have confirmed a successful receipt and processing of the images by the Illinois State Police.
- For all Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation licensure applicants: If you do not receive a fingerprint receipt from Accurate Biometrics via email within 2 weeks of having mailed the fingerprint card, please call our customer service department at 773-685-5699.