Other Fingerprinting Reasons
To Satisfy Illinois State Requirements
State of Illinois (and FBI) fingerprint-based background checks for employment and other purposes may be required for compliance or licensure by Illinois State Agencies. Accurate Biometrics can provide individuals or organizations access to State and FBI fingerprint-based background checks required by many agencies through walk-in service, with no pre-registration necessary.
Professions and purposes requiring background checks for compliance with Illinois State Agencies.
Find a Location
Download Fingerprint Authorization Form
- Drivers Training Instructor
- Vehicle Dealer License
- Medicaid/Medicare Vendor
- Public Adjuster License
To get fingerprinting required to satisfy Illinois state requirements, follow the simple steps below:
- Download the Fingerprint Authorization Form above and complete the form with your required personal information.
- Find a convenient Accurate Biometrics fingerprint location and hours of operation by clicking here. No appointments necessary!
- Bring a valid government-issued photo ID to an Accurate Biometrics Fingerprint location. (Driver’s license, State ID, passport, etc.) and payment.
- We will capture your fingerprints and transmit them, the same day, to the Illinois state Police (ISP). A fingerprint services receipt noting the assigned Transaction Control Number (TCN) will be provided to the applicant at the completion of the fingerprint capture process.
- Results will be mailed to the requesting individual from the Illinois State Police and should be received within 15 days, although it may take longer.
- A receipt will be provided after fingerprinting that includes the name, date and Transaction Control Number (TCN). The TCN is used for tracking your transaction. Please retain this receipt that includes your TCN number in case there are any follow up questions regarding your fingerprint submission.
- Your fingerprint based background check response will automatically be sent from the Illinois State Police to the appropriate State Agency.
- If you do not receive your results in 15 days, you must call the ISP to have them resend your response. The ISP prefers an email request at email@example.com; to contact the ISP by phone call 815-740-5160, then select option #2.
The cost of fingerprints for all Illinois State Agencies is $65.00; our fee includes Illinois and FBI Fees. All major credit cards and money orders accepted (NO personal checks or cash). Click to view complete payment terms.
Special user agreement pricing is available to authorized recipients for their applicants. Please contact our Account Management Team at 773-685-5832 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get details on saving money for your agency or organization.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an out-of-state applicant seeking fingerprinting for compliance with Illinois State Agencies, click the button below.
Out-of-State Application for Illinois Agencies
Why choose Accurate Biometrics to process your Illinois State Agency Fingerprint-Based Background Checks?
- 20 years of live scan fingerprinting experience.
- Illinois’ largest and most trusted fingerprint service.
- Our service is guaranteed.
- We have a less than 1% fingerprint rejection rate, based on 2% ISP standard.
- Convenient locations across the state, no appointment needed.
- We will transmit your request to ISP the same day they are processed.
- Dedicated staff to guide applicants regarding all aspects of the fingerprint process.
- Data security and technology standards compliant with FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) standards.
For additional assistance, please call our customer service department at 866-361-9944 or email at email@example.com.