Chicago Park District Employees
Accurate Biometrics is the contracted provider for Chicago Park District employees, contractors and volunteers who require State and FBI fingerprint-based background checks.
Applicants directed by the Chicago Park District will need to obtain a valid fingerprint authorization form for fingerprinting from the HR department of the main office of the Chicago Park District. We cannot fingerprint without the original park district fingerprint form.
Accurate Biometrics is a trusted live scan fingerprint provider with nearly 20 years of experience. We offer fast, convenient walk-in service at over 40 locations in Illinois. Let us help you navigate the background check process. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
To get fingerprinting for Chicago Park District positions, follow the simple steps below:
Find a Location
Fill out Form:
- Obtain a valid fingerprint Authorization Form for fingerprinting from the Chicago Park District. Complete all of the personal information on the form, then sign and date it.
- This form must have the Chicago Park District logo on it.
- Find the closest Accurate Biometrics fingerprint location and its hours of operation by clicking here. No appointments necessary at any of our sites!
- What to Bring: Bring the completed form, a valid, government issued, picture ID (such as a driver's license, State ID or passport).
- A receipt will be provided after fingerprinting that includes the name, date and Transaction Control Number (TCN). The TCN is used for tracking your transaction. Please retain this receipt that includes your TCN number in case there are any follow up questions regarding your fingerprint submission.
- Your results will be sent directly from the Illinois State Police to the Chicago Park District.
*Price: The cost of fingerprinting is paid for by the Chicago Park District. There is NO cost to you!
Chicago has its own park district act (see excerpt below). Find the full Chicago Park District Act Law (70 ILCS 1505/) here: