Florida Department of Health (DOH) Fingerprint-based Level 2 Background Check
FDLE Approved Live Scan Vendor
Applicants who submit an initial licensure application to the Florida Department of Health (DOH) for a profession that requires a Level 2 Background Screening, must submit fingerprints electronically along with a photo to be in compliance with “The Clearinghouse.”
The Clearinghouse allows the results of the criminal history checks to be shared among specified agencies when a person has applied to be employed, volunteer, be licensed, or enter into a contract that requires a state and national fingerprint-based criminal history check.
DOH is the primary agency responsible for licensing and disciplining health care professionals. Find a full list of regulated professions at: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/
Examples of professional licensed and disciplined by DOH are:
- Anesthesiologist Assistants
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and Paramedic
- Hearing Aid Specialists
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Physicists
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistants
- Podiatric Medicine
- Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
Follow these simple steps to complete your DOH Level 2 fingerprint background check requirement:
Go to steps
Out-of-State Applicants seeking licensure in Florida, click the button below:
Why Choose Accurate Biometrics?
- Healthcare background check experts: We have expertise in working with healthcare professionals from Florida to get their background check completed quickly. If you are finishing nursing school, or need to get licensed within the Department of Health, we understand the process and we’re here to help make the process quick and easy!
- A+ rating on BBB - The Better Business Bureau is a place where you can learn about which businesses you can trust. Since our company has consistently exhibited both integrity and performance, you can trust us to do that for you as well.
- No Appointment Necessary - Appointments can be a hassle, especially if you have a life that doesn’t always keep on schedule. Accurate Biometrics allows you to walk in and do your live scan print at a convenient time for you.
- Privacy of Information - We promise to never share your information or allow other marketing groups to data mine our customer accounts. Your privacy is our top concern.