Accurate Biometrics is a Certified Woman-Owned Small Business providing live scan fingerprinting service and solutions since 2006. We are a trusted leader in the industry, the preferred choice of Federal, State, Municipal, Corporate and other organizational entities.
- We are an independent live scan vendor poised to deliver fingerprinting service that is customizable and responsive to your needs.
- Our expertise provides innovative solutions to meeting the fingerprint-based background check needs for finance, healthcare, education, professional licensing, and individuals.
- We are customer driven. We take great pride in our ability to deliver a very high level of customer service satisfaction. Whether a local small business or a large state agency – ALL customers are important to us and are treated with respect.
- Our investment in technology allows our business model to expand our services to any state in the country and provide customized services to meet our customers needs.
- Our fingerprint process is convenient, cost effective, efficient and provides our clients with criminal background checks from state repositories and the FBI in a matter of minutes.
- We maintain our own staff of licensed fingerprint technicians so we keep full responsibility and control over data input and fingerprint capture quality.
- We have invested in leading edge, customized technology with an experienced staff that delivers fast, accurate fingerprinting services.
Our Core Values - Who We Are
- We respond to the needs of our customers with knowledge, expertise and professionalism, positioning ourselves as a leader in the industry of fingerprint processing.
- We empower our staff to make good decisions – if they error in judgment, we use that as a learning opportunity and provide help and support to our employees.
- We are thorough, with attention to detail, and prompt follow-through on customer requests.
- We do what’s right; not what’s quick and easy.
- We respect each other.
- We are enthusiastic and hard working.
- We are not afraid to humble ourselves. If we make a mistake – we admit it and correct it quickly.
- We will do everything possible to make the fingerprinting transaction an enjoyable experience.
- We have high ethical and moral values.
- We have a strict separation of business and personal affairs.
- We are quality oriented: we understand procurement officers are tired of empty promises and the delivery of mediocre services; they demand total quality and conformance to requirements in every product and service they purchase.
- We are service oriented – we never forget who the customer is.
- We are perceptive – we trust our instincts.
- We are nimble and quick—we aren’t tied down with anchors that prevent quick change.
- We are fair, firm, and consistent in everything we do.
Our Core Values - What We Believe
- We believe for every decision we make, for every asset we purchase, we must ask, “What will this do for our customers?”
- We believe if it isn’t broke, break it – we start with the answer.
- We believe an employee asking questions is a sign of strength – not weakness.
- We believe “it’s all about the who, not the what.” Our staff is our biggest competitive advantage.
- We believe effective communication is "the breakfast of champions."
- We believe “It’s not the big that eat the small, it’s the fast that eat the slow”
Accurate Biometrics’ greatest reference is reflected in its long-standing relationship with its customers. We have experience in managing fingerprint services and allocating the necessary resources to meet the demand. Please review our reference list by clicking here. These references and project descriptions are a testimony to our job of providing outstanding fingerprinting services that exceed our customers’ expectations.